viernes, 19 de enero de 2007

Scape from Holland And belgium!

Yes, I have to do it! Every time I am in Holland I feel so good and I have such a wonderful time that I want to stay in this nice wet country. This time was no different, we had a lot of fun wiht our friends, some classmates! (Mariola, Andrea, Jero) and others friends of my Erasmus ( Maarten, Frederic)... We wanted to see more people, but in five days you can not move mountains... and We have already moved a lot ( Charleroi---> Brussels----> Gent---> Bruxes---> Gent---> Utrecht ---> Charleroi) Thanks ryanair, I know now that it doesn't matter where I go I will keep seeing my friends every chance I could! Thanks a lot I had really a good, good time, and I only missed less than 3 trains! Record! That´s for my erasmus friends! I can write also in english!
See my photos here!

1 comentario:

pinar dijo...

No se que has tocado pero el título se ve como el culo